Fun Date Ideas
|Ice skating is fun and a good date idea.|
Practically anyone who is about to go out on a first date is in need of some fun date ideas. A first date can make or break any relationship, so it's completely natural to want to wow him/her with a great first date. Not everyone is a hopeless romantic, so it can be tough to come up with good ideas for a date. That's why we'll give you several fun date ideas for teens.
Fun Date Ideas For Teens
You really like this guy or girl and have just asked them out to a date and they've said yes, but you don't have a clue about what you're going to do on your first date. That's alright, because most teenagers don't have the experience to know what constitutes a great first date. Fun date ideas aren't exactly easy to come by, but we're here to make it easier for you.
Below are several fun date ideas. Some are cheap date ideas, while others are more creative date ideas. Either way, there are good fun date ideas for every teen.
Cheaper date ideas for teens
- A trip to the mall. It seems cliché, but a trip to the mall can be a really fun date idea. It's safe, allows the two of you to talk, and doesn't cost anything.
- A cheaper dinner at a fast food restaurant like McDonalds or Arby's. You can enjoy dinner together and spend some time getting to know one another.
- Rollerskating. It's something that everyone loves and can be a lot of fun.
- A trip to the ice cream shop. This is definitely a fun date idea. The two of you can enjoy a frozen treat and get to know each other.
- Seeing a movie. Another harmless fun date idea which parents shouldn't object to. You can see a good movie together and perhaps enjoy a little kissing.
More expensive fun date ideas
If you want to treat your date to a really nice first date, these are all viable options for you.
- Dinner and a movie. You could treat him/her to a nice dinner at a restaurant followed by a trip to the movies. It's a fun date idea that shows him/her how much you care.
- A dinner at a fancy restaurant. If you've got enough cash to spend, why not treat him/her to a dinner at a more upscale restaurant?
- Going to see a concert. Find out what band she/he likes and then treat them to a concert. Depending on the band they like, this can be a bit more expensive. But it's still a great fun date idea.
If nothing else, the two of you could just hang out at your place. That's also a fun date idea.