How To Kiss
|The art of kissing.|
Kissing is definitely an art. Not everyone has mastered this art-not everyone knows how to kiss. That's something that is understandable, because we're not ever taught how to kiss. We're expected to be naturals.
Related kissing articles:
What if you're not a natural and don't know how to kiss properly? There is still hope for you. In this article, we are going to go over how to kiss, so that your girlfriend or boyfriend will want to kiss you as much as possible.
First Time French Kissing
Let's be real. Kissing isn't as simple as a quick peck on the cheek. Women love passionate kisses. Even men enjoy them. That's why, no matter if you're a man or a woman, you need to learn how to French kiss.
How do you French kiss? Well, a French kiss is a kiss in which the two of you open your mouths and use your tongues. It's fairly simple to do, but difficult to master the finer details that make you a good kisser.
In order to master tongue kissing, you must be able to not only have the French kissing techniques down, but also know the rules of French kissing. After you've learned the following guidelines, you can check out our other articles to learn how to French kiss and to get tips on French kissing.
There are guidelines you can follow to make French kisses and regular kisses enjoyable both for you and your girlfriend/boyfriend. Here are several things to remember to know how to kiss properly.
- Be prepared to kiss. Make sure your lips aren't chapped (put on lip balm if they are) and your tongue has adequate moisture. You don't want too much moisture, though, as that can make the kiss un-enjoyable. Also make sure that your breath smells good (make sure you brush your teeth/use mouthwash before going out on the date) and that there is nothing stuck in your teeth.
- Closely watch your girlfriend/boyfriend's reactions. Look for any signals that they want to kiss. These signals would include putting their head on your shoulder, wanting to hold your hand or hugging you.
- Lean in and kiss. Be confident, but not arrogant. Make sure the kiss is gentle, not aggressive. You want him/her to enjoy the kiss, not despise it, so being gentle is important.
- Let your girlfriend/boyfriend participate, too. This isn't a solo thing-it takes two to kiss!
- Breathe and use your hands. Never kiss without breathing a bit through your nose; you'll look stupid if you kiss until your face goes blue. Use your hands during the kiss to make it more passionate. Embrace your boyfriend/girlfriend.
That's really all the rules you need to remember. If you've got a decent technique and know the rules, you'll be fine. Learning how to kiss really isn't as difficult as you might think.